Bhaderwah Known as land of Nagas is a town and tehsil in the district Doda of the Indian union territory of Jammu and Kashmir.
In terms of development and progress, Bhaderwah is far away from rest of J&K ,Central Government had sponsored many project and schemes but the local administration is busy in clicking pictures
Recently Ex- MLA Bhaderwah, Daleep Singh Parihar was spotted clicking pictures with the govt officials , and the rest is history
MLA Sahab don’t have any responsibility towards people who have voted for him in past and are waiting to get basic facilities till date.
Sir when will you fulfill those promise’s ?
Talking about the developmental projects that Central Govt. have given to make this paradise to be more beautiful and help locals to get employed, weather its is road, hospital, Mini secretariat ,Court complex or other every project tasks are incomplete or late
Lets take it one by one :
- The most important and only connectivity from Bhaderwah to Doda road that is in poor conations as not been even blacktopped yet and road widening project remains incomplete.
- Mini secretariat project has just inaugurated and local government has forgotten that it has to completed also and the work in between from several years.
- Court complex has the same story ,the work has started for the name of inauguration and nothing else .People are suffering but who cares.
- People said on one hand Government of India is claiming that we will develop this area and on the other hand the Government is constantly delaying sanction of funds to such projects. And local official are silent on all this .
- The departments that are working like forest and Jal Shakti department are full of corrupt people and no one bothers how much its effecting common people in their daily needs.
People doesn’t want to get help from any official’s because they know its useless ,
Ex-MLA Bhaderwah, Daleep Singh Parihar look what your people are expecting from you and start some work are else their will be no next time ,because now people know what they want all this is suffering from common man and they are hopping that you will do some thing to curb all this,.
People want the area to be developed so they could get benefit from this especially new generation are facing problem due to all these incomplete projects and are switching to other areas of Jammu for their better future